- CONCENTRATED LIQUID FORMULA
- FERTIGATION OR DIRECT TO RESERVOIR
- CLEANS SYSTEM WHILE IT WORKS
- IRRIGATION SYSTEM UNIVERSAL
- GROW MEDIUM UNIVERSAL
- PROMOTES NPK AVAILABILITY
- PROMOTES MICROBIAL ROOT ZONE POPULATIONS
- AEROBIC AND ANAEROBIC BENEFICIAL MICROBES
- INCREASED BIO-AVAILABILITY OF FERTILIZER
- REDUCE ROOT BURN + TRANSPLANT SHOCK
Triologic microbes grow on the plant roots, digesting nutrients from fertilizer and providing them to the plant. Triologic's root zone microbes also boost the plant immune system, increasing resistance to common types of stress such as root burn and transplant shock.
Multiply 0.5 mL of Triologic by the amount reservoir gallons it will treat.
Example: Application Rate of 0.5 mL X 100 gal = 50 mL of Triologic needed
Add 33.3 mL x gallon of Triologic to stock tank and let mixture stand for 24 to 48 hours to activate.
Set injector dosage ratio to 1:30 and inject